Tuesday, February 2, 2010

INSIGHT FOR THE THIRD GRADING

Day’s passing so fast…. Its just like when it is the start of classes.

How’s my TLE subject this third grading?
Its fine although I encountered some struggles and problems that we don’t know yet what to do?

I used to how to operate the notepad. And learned how to search an image in the internet and how to paste and copy in the exer.

There are many challenges that come! Its getting harder and harder. I encountered problems such as sometimes our mouse don’t function well, sometimes our internet get loosed and sometimes our computer is logging.

I studied harder and I become more independent in doing my computer activities. I got more fighting spirit, in accomplishing my assignment. I accomplish it right away. Goodbye third grading…welcome fourth grading…
Im sure that were problems that I will encounter

No comments:

Post a Comment